Today was another very busy day in communication technology class. I continued working on my graphics project today. I am currently done my wordmark for the assignment, although I still haven't put the wordmark on a business card or letterhead. The graphics project this time is a little more strenuous in my opinion, because there are many more technical steps involved in the project. I found that downloading fonts online were very annoying today. Every time I downloaded a file onto the font book, the font would not show up on Adobe Illustrator. I finally had to switch computers with one of my friends in order to get my wordmark done. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, as I still have to complete my business card and letterhead, along with my target market and product profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment